Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The End of the Polka Dots

When I am trying something new I do a lot of research first.  For this cake I needed to learn how to add ribbon to the cake.  I looked it up and there are multiple ways to do it.  I thought using a pin was the best way.  I just wrapped the ribbon around the cake, cut it to fit and stuck the pin through the ribbon and into the cake.  It was so easy I should have tried it sooner.


Super Close-Up

I put a small bead border between the two tiers.  I just used some leftover buttercream.

Finishing touch was the ears.  Seriously this is one of my favorite cakes ever.
 

Let me know what you think. 
See those cupcakes?  I'll tell you how to make those next time.

1 comment: