Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

By Popular Demand

So everyone seems to want to see my other cakes.  I was going to put them on later, but what the heck, I'll give into peer pressure.

Here we go...
 4th Birthday "Alice in Wonderland" Cake


Baby Shower Cake


Hello Kitty

My MIL's 60th Birthday


My FIL's 60th Birthday


7th Birthday "Fairies in Pixie Hollow" Cake


Another Hello Kitty

If you have any questions about the cakes please ask!!  I would love to answer your questions.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Shelby, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Shelby, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shebey, these cakes are beautiful! I hope you become a HUGE success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! You are awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete