Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cakes in Review Section B

Didn't want to overwhelm you with my awesomness in one post.  I decided to spread it out a bit so you can bask in my creativity for a while longer.

I want to preface these next photos with this:  I had NEVER played Angry Birds before making these.  Thanks Ru, now I'm addicted and so is the rest of my family.  Love you!





While the cake is completely edible I made the cupcake toppers with Sculpty clay.  We were also unsure whether or not to make them "Christmas-y" so I made decorations to add if the birthday boy wanted.

WARNING:  Best Cake Idea EVER!!!  

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Movie Cake
The whole thing

Sam the Snowman


The Misfit Toys, Yukon Cornelius, Hermy and his Dentistry book, and Bumble the Abominable Snowman.  Total amazing awesomness.  I also made all of these characters from Scuplty clay.  I wanted the recipient to be able to keep them since the cake was a present.

Before I end this post I wanted to give you a quick tip...Candy Writers.  I use them for everything, including attaching all of these figures to the cake.  Best $1.50 you can spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment