Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Global Creativity (I need some help)

This is a project that I need some help for.  My girls and I have been tracking all of the countries in which people have viewed my blog.  They are having a blast finding all of the countries on the map.  I have also been trying to tell them a little about each country.
We mark the country with a pink star

Now here is what I would love for you to do...
If you are from somewhere other than Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania please leave a comment (or email me at crazycreativeshelby@hotmail.com) and let us know the city and country you are from and a fun fact about where you live.

Here is an example:
My name is Shelby and I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.  My city has three rivers, the Monongahela, the Allegheny and the Ohio.  Where they all meet is called The Point.

The girls want to get every state, too, and Blogger doesn't track states, so please leave your state and city if you are from the US.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and promise to keep you updated on our progress!  Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holland Michigan..... We have a festival every May devoted to tulips. Come visit us and celebrate tulip time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie~ that sounds like so much fun! Please let us know more so I can convince Kevin we need to come up for that!

    ReplyDelete