Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Two for the Show

I finished two amazing cakes this week and I wanted to share them with you!  Here is the "Corvette" cake.  If you are a car expert, I am profoundly sorry.  I am very happy with the way it turned out...I did my best.  More important is the fact that my daughter's teacher absolutely LOVED it.  He did mention quite a few times, though, that he had meant he wanted a real Corvette. 


So, the other cake I made was a "Minute to Win It" cake.  This is based on a game show that I had never watched before getting this order.  Now, my children and I are obsessed with it.  It is too much fun! The cake was a blast to make.  Here is how it turned out!




The cake is based on games that they play on the show.  My favorite thing on this cake is the roll of toilet paper.  It actually looks pretty real!  What do you think?

3 comments: