Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Now or Never

Soooo, this week has been really exciting.  I have been getting such an amazing response to my cakes I decided to just go for it and make it a business.  This is something I know very little about and I just jumped in with two feet.  I won't lie...that is normally how I do things anyway.

I have been making custom cakes for over a year now and they are so much fun.  If you want to see some of my work I have it on here under "By Popular Demand".  If you want to keep up with my more current work check out my Facebook page at :
http://www.facebook.com/CrazyCreativeShelby
 
This was a big step for me.  After I set up the FB page I had a mini panic attack and had to call my husband to calm me down.  The conversation went like this....

Me: Do you think I can do this?
Kevin: I think you can do this.
Me: But do you REALLY think I can do this?
Kevin: I REALLY think you can do this.
Me:  What if I can't do this?
Kevin:  You can do this.
Me:  So, you think I can do this?
Kevin: (sigh)  Yes, you can do this...Can I get back to work now?

He is a man of few words, but I did feel a lot better.  ;)

Here are a few examples of the orders I have been working on:
Curious George

Max and Ruby



As you can see I had a smash cake to go with the Max and Ruby cake!  Happy 1st Birthday Carter!

I also have my "Little Blue Box" bridal shower cupcakes due on Sunday...better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment