Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cake Update

Since I know my cakes are the most popular on my blog I thought I would take some
time to show you what I've been working on!

Strawberry Shortcake Cake

Penn State Cake

Baptism Cake for Olivia

Computer, Coffee and Corvette Cake (you can't see the coffee, but it is there)

Vegas themed Birthday/Anniversary Cake (based on invitations)

Harry Potter Cake

Elmo


Elmo Smash Cake


Cars Cake
Cars Cake detail
So that is what I have been up to lately.  I am having so much fun and learning so much!  
Have any questions about how I made any of these?  Please just ask! 
Lots of cake orders coming up, so you will be seeing more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment