Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Szakelyhidi Family Vacation 2011



I love Shutterfly's Photo Books.  What a great way to create a photo album you can have forever.  I love to give them as gifts, too.  I made this one of our family vacation.  The wonderful thing is that I was able to send one to my dad and step-mother as thanks for letting us stay with them!  

I used the "create your own" book, but they have ones that just plug the pictures right in and ones that have templates that you put the pictures in yourself.  With so many options you can really personalize your album!  I hope you enjoy mine!

2 comments:

  1. can i click it for bigger version. just see small photo album. would like to see it fullscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve~ I have a fullscreen option available to me...don't you have one? I will sent it to you on FB.

    ReplyDelete