Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Not So Lazy Days of Summer

  
 
Creative Crayons

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  I would love to say that I got all of my crazy creative skills from my mom, but she would laugh hysterically if she read that...we both know I didn't.  My mom is super awesome at a lot of things and she was always very supportive of my crazy creative ways.  Love you, Mom (and happy early birthday!).

One thing I did get from my mom is my planning skills.  I have been looking for some great summer projects that I want to do this year.  I have come up with lots of fun ideas and I thought I should share them with you.  Check out the poll and vote for the projects you would like to see me do this summer!  I need your help.  I don't know where to start!
 
Hanging Picture Gallery


Paper Plate Hanging Decorations
 

Beach Tote
(crocheted from plastic bags)
.
Drink Umbrella Door Wreath
 
PVC Pipe Picture Frame
(It would look cute in the hanging
gallery, don't you think?)

I am loving all of these ideas and this isn't even all of them (I didn't want to overwhelm you).  I hope I get to try these all out this summer.  I also want to landscape my front yard, build a porch swing and extend my deck.  Oh, and did I mention put in a patio in my backyard?  And make a hammock?  And make some flowerboxes for my fence?  Good thing we already put in the vegetable garden, or I may feel like I was already running behind.  ;)


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love your creative determination! I need to hang arounf you more so that some of that rubs off on me.

    ReplyDelete